Friday 5 October 2012

MiSsInG 'U' "Gurl"


You don't know how bad I need you here with me,
I need you more than anything more than I need to breathe How do I last now that my heart has grown so cold,Being without you its like my heart was put on hold How do I stay warm without you to hold me tight,I wish I was in your arms and everything was right When I'm with you my body becomes weak,I want to say I love you but its really hard to speak I get this amazing feeling from my head down to my toes,I cant explain it I'm like the only one who kno  I wish I could tell you exactly how I feel,But words cant explain it this feelings just to real I miss you so much and I cant wait to see your face,Cuz when were together my heart begins to race  When I'm with you its like no one can get in my way,Even when were apart I think about you all day  Thank you so much for always being there for me,Its love like ours that were always meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just help us by giving us your feedback on our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/blackeyyeblog
And writing comments on blog.
We respect your feedback and enthusiasm about it.
Thank you.